Friday, September 10, 2010

Feeling the LOVE

Goodness gracious, the Gorgeous issue of LOVE has arrived and now I've just got to decide which cover to get. Suggestions? It's a fiver a pop otherwise I'd just splash out and buy them all! In my earlier post about getting all excited over September issues, I totally forgot that the second bi-annual issue of LOVE was due, until I saw this incredibly subtle piece of advertising near the Holland Park roundabout and I nearly swerved into the side of Westfield.


The eight covers have been shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot, who truly deserve a post all on their own as they have shot some incredibly iconic images...Naomi naked except for boots and a Catwoman mask, David and Victoria in their Armani scanties, Cameron Diaz covered in truck driver tattoos for V magazine....

For now though feast your eyes on these lovely ladies....the last one in particular, took me by surprise...

Is anyone else getting a kind of 'Betty Draper on acid' vibe with this one?

I'm not entirely sure that 'sweetheart' is the caption I would have used here...

This one freaks me out slightly..
Not usually one of my favourite models as I usually think she looks incredibly smug, but in all fairness, if I polished up like this, I'd be feeling pretty smug too.
If you didn't have the writing scrawled across the front, would you have recognised this young lady?!

Which one should I go for?

No comments:

Post a Comment