Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Young Black And Fabulous

YBF reports from a "close Friend" that golden and I are having a baby. I guess the secrets out. I'm gonna be a daddy!WTF!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

YBF reported a few days ago about Golden Brooks hitting up the Motorola party with a mystery man. And sources tell me it IS indeed her boyfriend…of 7 years. His name is Markus Molinari and YBF sources say he’s actually an incredible catch. They met 7 years ago at a coffee shop and her friends say it was a connection at first sight. It was hard for them to really commit to anything at the beginning of their relationship because he was in film school and she was shooting Girlfriends. A very close source to the couple says they have really gotten pretty serious over the last couple of years. And a baby in the near future. If they like it…I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment