Saturday, January 5, 2008

COVER STORY... LILY ALLEN'S SMALL WINDOW TO BE A HOT MOM...



Lily Allen thinks that you only have a small window to be a cool, hot mom and I agree. You don't want to be like 50 at your kids high school graduation y'all... You're welcome!

Lily Allen 22 and preggers-

“I want to have a child,” she said in the Marie Claire interview. “If I was in the right relationship, I’d like to have child in about two or three years’ time.” Now, that was in November y'all...If this isn't a case of watch what you say, I don't know what is!

She says, “I’d like to be a young mother, although not too young, and I’d like to be able to live in a nice place that’s got a good catchment area for the schools. And that’s all I care about. That’s all you need.”

No comments:

Post a Comment