Wednesday, January 9, 2008

THE EVER SO FRIENDLY GAME OF YOUR TEAM...

Game goes like this.

J.Gro This one's for you! PAP's driving you home after gettting a flat tire. "YOUR TEAM"!

Ok everyone, Its time to play 'YOUR TEAM'. This is game that I play with my friends all day long. Katy Perry wants to let everyone in on the game, so she posted the rules of 'YOUR TEAM' On EatSkeet .

Katy Perry-

"The idea of the game is that in a parallel universe each person’s team will one day join forces with their respective (usually ungrateful) team captains and play against each others teams in a round of volleyball… probably, most def naked.
The idea is to put the most retarded looking people on each others team.
Once I had someone select all of Vine Street (hoe Hollywood) for my team… BUT, also have I dished out “Burning Man and all the naked hippies that go… YOUR TEAM.”
It’s really about paying attention to your surroundings…

Usually I stick to people being selected… but sometimes the selected involves groups of people and stupid objects… I would start from the beginning and work your way up… watch your friends burn with hate for you and the team you choose them.

what it do, I sit on you.
-katy perry-"

Check out Katy Pee's post here to get the full visual... You're welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment