Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Do the party hop

So Katy Perry is back y’all! oh hey! So the party started at the ever so very old Hollywood’s Palladuim for the Fredrick’s of Hollywood 08 collections. The models were hot and Dita Von Tease me did her little shimmy, but the shocking part of the party was seeing LA’s new Paris and Nicole . No its not Current tv’s Matt and Jason, but Cheri Oteri and Jessica Simpson, the best of buds. I can’t wait for this falling out of this friendship. I wonder which one will loose the weight and which one will have the sex tape?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next I ditched Katy and The Richies Shannon Woodward (she’s rich!) To go with Matt and Jason to the Volvo party at the ever so over Cabana Club. After a few free drinks we went right next door to the Green Door but just for a second because we got a text mess from J Pastor saying Cheri and Jess P are going to Teddys. So off we went. Finding myself in a Debbie downer mood I quickly moved the party to Bar Lubitsch in West Hollywood where we meet up with the famous DJ Group E, and we danced a bit but we needed to keep moving. So the last and final stop was Winstons to meet Posso’s Glamazons Mary –Louise and Vanessa … and that my friends is how you do the party hop..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment