Tuesday, October 23, 2007

NO ONES SAFE FROM HYDE!!!!

-Humility - A humble person is generally thought to be unpretentious and modest: someone who does not think that he or she is better or more important than others.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I think that I'm not a stranger to the word humility.. I think its good, builds character. And I was a little humiliated tonight I'm not going to lie and I'm positive its more me being inside my head about it, and I may have gotten swept up in the false importance tornado called Hollywood, and before tonight I think some could say that -Markus- was an 'it boy' as they say.

So first I went to this very posh dinner party and after I thought I would make a quick pump around Hyde and my friend Julian (a hot fashion designer from Paris ) asked if he could join me and would it be a problem? I of course, on my Hyde high horse said not at Hyde "they" love me there. So we park, walk up and its at a stand still .I didn't want to make a big deal I was seen ,I did do a few texts to alert my friends that I was in fact waiting outside. To no avail I was not rescued from the evil and unforgiving red dragon rope, that stood between me and Hyde =( so my French visitor and I parted ways with me feeling a little bit shorter blah blah bog NO ONE IS SAFE !!

TIME 2 DIVA DOWN!

-DENIED AT HYDE-

TARA REID
BOBBY BROWN
KATHY GRIFFIN
CHYNA DOLL
MARIAH CAREY
BARBARA STREISAND
SHAUNA ( SOME GIRL THAT KISSED BRIT BRIT)
JODIE SWEETIN ( FULL HOUSE)
MARKUS MOLINARI

Babs: Denied at Hyde

Add to My Profile | More Videos



No comments:

Post a Comment