Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bond St. New York moves to LA and is welcomed with open arms.

Photobucket
I recently went to a holiday dinner party with my good friend Jessica Pastor. The event, hosted by Alexandra Von Furstenberg, Jacqui Getty, Ryan Haddon & Shiva Rose, took place at the recently opened Bond St of New York in its Beverly Hills location inside the Thompson Beverly Hills Hotel. I believe it's true opening is in mid-January.
Photobucket
Sitting at my table was Teen Vogue’s Carlos Lopez, Decades owner Camron Silver , Stylist Jessica Pastor, Actress Rose McGowan , Stylist George Kotsiopoulos, Designer Magda Berliner, and, of course, me, Markus Molinari. I have to say it was a pretty chic and fashionable table. You're welcome..
Photobucket
Rose McGowan wins for Best Dressed. She was one of the only not wearing black. She looks great in Vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment