Wednesday, December 26, 2007

SEXUAL IN THE CITY ... INTRODUCING MR. "BIG"



Everyone meet Mr. Big…this bicoastal man about town is on the hunt for Mrs. Right and here you will find all the details on his dating experiences in the Big Apple, LA, and a few cities in between. You're welcome!


"Dating in New York is tough... not because it's hard to meet someone it's bc there are so many people and it's hard to keep up.

I'm in fashion and i'm out a lot for work, happen to be straight in a gay/female dominated industry and have lived in the city for almost a decade. I know my way around.

You make plans, break plans, try and figure out when and where you can meet up without it being awkward and forced. I make plans and 99% of the time try to keep them because it's just who I am. I ask you out once, maybe twice, and even if you're into it but can't get it together I will most likely never ask again. You cancel on me and don't initiate the reschedule same thing... I'm too old for it, dated a bunch of different girls so I try and keep it simple..."

-Regards,

Mr. Big

No comments:

Post a Comment