Friday, December 28, 2007

SEXUAL IN THE CITY BY MR.BIG



"Friday night... went out with my ex from a few years ago... We dated briefly and I broke up with her abruptly. So we went out and met up with my friend and his new girlfriend, who happens to be drop dead. The girls get along, which is cool because Miss Ex can be a crazy bitch if someone rubs her the wrong way. They're sort of annoying my friend and I. My buddy is a pretty tolerant laid back guy so it wasn't just me, I tend to be annoyed easily.


Miss Ex is about an inch taller than me, former model, now in fashion, young (like 23), really pretty, great style (hipster-ish), lots of vintage dope clothing with a great taste in music and from the West Coast.

We go to Schillers for late night cocktails and some French onion soup. Great music at Schillers and a good chill scene, hipster, model etc.. people sitting and not too crowded.

We separate and I drive her home. We make out in the car before she gets out. Would have loved her to sleep over but wasn't necessarily in the mood for sex. Think we'll hang on New Years. I drive away and head home... couple minutes later I get a text from her, 'I like you... again,' I text back, 'again,' she writes, "ya two summers ago... and again... nite."

Cute. She is a handful though so we'll see how it goes..."

-Regards,

Mr. Big

No comments:

Post a Comment