Friday, December 28, 2007

CHRIS CROCKER BLOGS.. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ?



This is Chris Crockers Blog posted today: Let me know what your think- MDMolinari@aol.com

"FOR EVERYONE UPSET ABOUT THE BIBLE PICTURE:"
"For those of you who are surprised by the fact that I have a picture of me with a ripped Bible- don't be. Do NOT be surprised that I am not Christian. Why are you surprised that I don't support a book that doesn't support my lifestyle? I don't hate God, I hate the man who wrote hate into the bible. Any book that says I am going to a fiery place in my afterlife for sleeping with a man is NOT a book I support."
"In my experience, Christians are some of the most hateful and conniving people I have ever come across. My grandparents were kicked out of a church they went to for 25 years, just because the church found out that I was gay. They claimed that by ME being gay that my grandparents were in support of a corrupt lifestyle."
"First of all, I am 20 fucking years old. Secondly, what I do and what my grandparents do are totally different things. You would think that they would want to support my grandparents even more, if they believed what I do with my life is so sinful, but instead they shunned them away."

To Read the full blog Click Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment