Thursday, December 6, 2007

COVER STORY....HILARY DUFF

Hilary Duff Cosmopolitan Magazine January 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HIARY TELLS COSMO-“There definitely was a time, about a year and a half ago, when I was pretty obsessed with my body and my weight, but I’m better not stressing about my body all the time. It’s not attractive when girls get super skinny. Guys don’t like it. Girls don’t like you as much. You lose some happiness when that’s all you think about.”
-"I'm OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) when it comes to cleaning. I can't go to bed with a messy room. That would totally wig me out. It freaks me out to have dishes in the sink. I practically clean my hotel room before I check out. I wish I weren't psychotic like that, but I am."
-"No matter how late I stay out the night before, I will wake up at 7am. It's kind of sick. My friends are like, 'What are you doing up? Go to bed. That's creepy.'"
CHECK OUT THIS ISSUE TO GET THE "SKINNY" H DUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment